Insulated Panels Made in America
IMPs FOR YOUR FACILITY
Panels Plus, Inc. specializes in the installation of Insulated Panels for a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications. These panels function as walls, ceilings and roofs for cooler, freezer and food processing buildings (new and retro-fit construction). In addition, they are ideal for dry goods warehouses, manufacturing facilities and other controlled environment buildings where temperature control and insulation values are critical.
Features and Benefits
- Custom fabricated to your specifications
- Thermally efficient with excellent insulating properties
- Durable finishes that are resistant to impact and abrasion
- Corrosion and moisture resistant
- Will not hold food or dirt particles
- USDA/FDA approved
Components and Accessories
- Brake-formed metal trim/flashings from matching sheet stock (USDA white metal or stainless steel)
- "T-Bar" or "Channel" ceiling suspension systems available
- Related fasteners and sealants
Uses and Applications
- Custom-Size Coolers and Freezers
- Partition Walls
- Temperature/Humidity Controlled Rooms
- Cold Storage Warehouses
- USDA/FDA Food Processing Rooms
- Mechanical Penthouses
- Equipment Screens
imp Types and Specifications
Colors and Coatings
INSTALL AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS FROM
We are a qualified Union Contractor which specializes in the field of Foodservice Construction. Our highly trained installation crews are accustomed to working in food related facilities, and are fully aware of the importance of cleanliness and related cautions. Our installation crews exceed the five (5) year minimum installation experience required by most major insulated panel manufacturers.
Operating since 1988, Panels Plus is your destination for your food plant construction needs.
USDA/FDA Approval and specializing in cooler and freezer walls, ceilings and insulated floors; refrigerated rooms, insulated metal panel partition walls, food processing rooms, low temperature construction, and more.